Interested In Speaking?
UNC Charlotte’s School of Data Science is pleased to announce the tenth annual Analytics Frontiers Conference on Tuesday, April 16, 2024.
The conference will be held in person at the Charlotte Convention Center.
The Analytics Frontiers Conference is a one-day event, hosted and sponsored by UNC Charlotte’s School of Data Science and Truist. Now in its 10th year, Analytics Frontiers showcases the industry’s top leaders and innovators in data science. As one of the largest conferences of its kind in the Southeast, this annual event connects C-level executives, top data scientists, researchers, entrepreneurs, academia, and government leaders together to share ideas, network and advance the region as a leading technology hub. With a planned attendance of over 500, Analytics Frontiers attracts an elite group of professionals who are among the field’s top influencers. Industries represented include financial, healthcare, energy, retail, government, transportation and logistics, manufacturing, and technology. With eight Fortune 500 and sixteen Fortune 1000 companies headquartered in the Charlotte area, the region has become a top technology hub for data science and analytics professionals. Some of the past companies with strong representation at Analytics Frontiers include Truist, Bank of America, Wells Fargo, Duke Energy, Lowe’s, Trane Technology, Novant, Premier, Atrium Health, and Red Ventures.
Call for Presentation Abstracts
We invite AI and Data Science leaders to share their expert knowledge as presenters. Broad topic areas include, but are not limited to:
- Generative AI: Prompt Engineering, Intellectual Property, Ethical Implications, Public Policy, etc.
- Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence: Exploring the latest advancements, techniques, and applications in machine learning and AI.
- Data Privacy and Security: Discuss strategies and best practices for protecting sensitive data and ensuring privacy in the era of big data.
- Ethical Considerations in Data Science: Delving into ethical frameworks and guidelines for data scientists, including responsible data collection, usage, and potential implications of AI on society.
submission of proposals
Those interested in participating in the Analytics Frontiers Conference as a presenter must submit a formal proposal. Those interested in priority selection must submit their proposal via our Google Form by February 1, 2024.
If your company firewalls do not allow you to access the Google Form, please send proposals to: email@example.com. Please title the subject line: “Analytics Frontiers 2024 Presentation Proposal.”
The submissions will then be evaluated by a committee of UNC Charlotte faculty and industry partners. Selected abstracts will be notified by email.
Examples of previous presentations can be seen here.
- Proposed Title
- Abstract – Maximum 500 words, in paragraph form
- Presenter(s) Information:
- Name, Professional Title, Current Organization
- Contact Information (phone and email)
- Short Biography – 250 words or less
- Professional, high-resolution headshot (300 DPI)
- 45 minutes in length, consisting of a 30-minute presentation and a minimum of 15 minutes for Q&A.
- All members of the community are invited and encouraged to submit their presentation proposal.
- If you work for an organization that sells a data science product or service, the description of your company must be limited to the first slide. Direct or indirect sales, product, or service pitches are expressly prohibited.
If selected, you are required to submit your final slide presentation for approval no later than March 15, 2024.